Wisconsin CKF home page
Pick up your Wisconsin 2014 Enrollment Conference Materials On-line.
To leave a light a footprint on the Earth, and increase access to information, presentation materials will be available only through self-print at this Website.
Visit the conference Webpage: Registration open until 5 pm, Friday, October 17!
Enrollment assisters - expert and new - will gather for this statewide event on October 21 and 22 in Wausau, Wisconsin, to:
- prepare enrollment assisters, health care providers, and Regional Enrollment Networks (RENs) for the next health insurance Open Enrollment Period, and
- assure that Wisconsin residents get covered and stay covered.
Tracks for new enrollment assisters and seasoned experts. The Pre-Licensing Track will partially fulfill certification education requirements.
Covering Kids & Families (CKF) works to maximize participation in health insurance coverage and other services that promote the health and well-being of children and families.
We work through a statewide coalition of agencies and partners, including public (state and local government) agencies, non-profit community-based organizations, schools, healthcare providers, insurance carriers and UW-Extension.
Our work focuses on:
- Affordable Care Act Implementation, including the Southern Wisconsin Navigator Collaborative
- Health Insurance Literacy: From Coverage to Care
- Consumer Engagement and Health Literacy
CKF receives grants and contracts from:
- Evjue Foundation
- Meta Schroeder Beckner Fund, UW-Madison School of Human Ecology
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation
- Milwaukee County
- UW Reilly Baldwin Wisconsin Idea Endowment
- UWSMPH Partnership Fund
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction