Join CKF's Outreach Group
The Outreach Group oversees communications and outreach efforts with the goal of helping to increase access to health insurance. Committee members collaborate to:
- Develop and oversee implementation of outreach strategies to educate and inform families around the state about low-cost or free health insurance options.
- Initiate, maintain, and coordinate consistent outreach efforts among CKF’s partners and other organizations throughout the state.
- Expand and strengthen the membership by identifying potential new members.
- Provide advice on and review of the Coalition’s publications.
- Suggest directions for the Steering Committee through our co-chair representatives.
Next Outreach Meeting: Thursday, July 11, 2013, at 3pm via conference call.
Past Meeting Minutes:
2013 Meeting Schedule (meetings are quarterly:
Thursday, October 10, 2013.
E-mail (email@example.com) to sign up.
Next Outreach Activity: TBD
CKF Outreach Committee Co-Chairs
Rhonda Grabko (firstname.lastname@example.org) 715.443.2535
Radio Public Service Announcements: